22 March, 2013

Boxes all over.
































And again I am packing.. how often have I done this these last couple of years? Oh yeah, it the 12th time
within the last 5 years. Well, let's say, I am not one of the steady ones. Lately, things seem to turn boring
more easily ever after. Have you ever happen to experience such an attitude on yourself?
However, I hope you excuse my absence lately as I have already cancelled my Internet contract and actually
start to enjoy the quiet evenings.

With I am filling my brand new boxes, the shelves getting empty and nostalgia sneaking up, I am replacing
my tea with the last bottle of wine I was saving for a special occasion. À votre santé!

4 comments:

  1. great picture again ;)) wonder where you find them?
    12th time changing flat in 5 years ? That's insane ...
    I'm already a bit tired of moving after two times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's def. tiring but also every time exciting don't you think so?

      Delete
    2. it's def. tiring but also every time exciting don't you think so?

      Delete
    3. true. And it's fun if you have good friends to help you ;-)

      Delete