29 August, 2012

Fall.



























Even though many people don't want summer to come to an end, I believe to recognize fall is gently beginning.
It is not hot anymore, but still comfy outside with mild temperatures and a light breeze that reminds you to
enjoy every last summer moment.
With my summer break is almost over I am packing my stuff again, so is the squirrel which crossed my way
today: while it was rushing through the garden to collect nuts for winter, I picked plums and apples for the cake.
How peacefully that time is.

2 comments:

  1. I love Summer, the beach, the sunshine, everything, but I have to say that the cool weather of fall is actually pretty nice :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete